If you need a racquet or need to pay for an assessment session click here: SHOP!
Fall 2017 ladder list: Note: If your name is in the Summer ladder above but not in the Fall you can still register for Winter.
If you do not participate in Fall and you do not enroll in Winter then your name gets dropped.
You can access the Apple store HERE.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Please register above (At the very top left of the page) and log in when making a private lesson booking. To book a lesson go to the "Court Scheduler" tab on the left hand side menu and click lesson search. Just click on "REGISTRATIONS" for group clinics.
2. When booking private lessons click on "lesson available" not on slots that say available...
(which are for court reservations.) Do not book more sessions than what you have paid for.
3. Please do not use this reservation system for courts..... only for private lessons.
4. If you are an adult, I prefer if you book your private lessons on slots when kids are in
school (such as Thursday mornings and early afternoons)
5. Private lessons are not refundable but they are transferable. You must complete your
package of 12 sessions in 1 calendar year from the date of your first lesson.
6. The commitment of Team and Junior program is an 8 week commitment. No refunds once
7. Summer camp commitment is weekly. No refunds once week starts.
8. Beginners should enroll in "Junior Program" pre-k thru 7th grade and/or private lessons in
order to advance to Team level. TEAM players must receive a text from coach indicating which color team the player must practice or just view standings above.
9. Beginners 8th thru 12th grade should take private lessons in order to advance to TEAM
10. From pre-k thru 7th grade, Please do not use private lessons as a "stand alone" tactic to improve because it would delay the growth and it is more expensive.
11. Players in TEAM level can skip one season to remain in that TEAM but they will drop down.
12. Players that skip 2 seasons will be dropped out and will have to re-test using private
13. To move up the ladder, players will compete within the season and also via "challenge"
14. Obviously the more you practice the more you improve. Study hard at school so you can
have time for your tennis as well.