SUMMER JUNIOR PROGRAM WEEKLY CAMP .
SUMMER TEAM LADDER PLAYERS WEEKLY CAMP.
APP NOW AVAILABLE IN THE APPLE APP STORE
Spring ladder list as of 03/2019
If you have an IOS device and have not gotten App .... click HERE. Enjoy !!
Do you want to SHOP!
You can access the Apple store HERE.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE FOR BOOKING PRIVATE LESSONS:
Please read our RULES AND REGULATIONS:
ONLY 20 PRIVATE LESSONS NOW AVAILABLE UNTIL May 9th, 2019
1. FOR PRIVATE LESSONS: Please register above (At the very top left of the page) and log in
To book a lesson go to the "Court Scheduler" tab on the left hand side
menu and click lesson search.
2. When booking private lessons click on "lesson available" not on slots that say available...
(which are for court reservations.) Do not book more sessions than what you have paid for.
3. Please do not use this reservation system for courts..... only for private lessons.
4. If you are an adult, I prefer if you book your private lessons on slots when kids are in
school (such as Thursday mornings and early afternoons or evenings after 8:30pm)
5. Private lessons are not refundable but they are transferable. You must complete your
package of 12 sessions in 1 calendar year from the date of your first lesson.
6. The commitment of Team and Junior program is an 8 week commitment. No refunds once
7. Summer camp commitment is weekly. No refunds once week starts.
8. Beginners and Advance beginners should enroll in "Junior Program" pre-k thru 7th grade and/or private lessons in
order to advance to Team level. TEAM players must receive a text from coach indicating
which color team the player must practice or just view standings above.
9. Beginners 8th thru 12th grade should take private lessons in order to advance to TEAM
10. From pre-k thru 7th grade, Please do not use private lessons as a "stand alone" tactic to
improve because it would delay the growth and it is more expensive.
11. Players in TEAM level can skip one season to remain in that TEAM but they will drop down.
12. Players that skip 2 seasons will be dropped out and will have to re-test using private
13. To move up the ladder, players will compete within the season and also via "challenge"
14. Obviously the more you practice the more you improve. Study hard at school so you can
have time for your tennis as well.